PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 181–195 of 726 · Page 13 of 49
This looks nice, but i feel like ppl going to use it to scam others ><
Quote Originally Posted by Deletinqq View Post
The reportbot is not banning people when I reportbot them, I get those 11 succesful reports, but he wont get banned w/e.
Maybe he didnt get that game where he raged into overwatch ? He maybe raged only in your game and it is like 5% chance it will get last game which you played with get into overwatch


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kevintjo View Post
This looks nice, but i feel like ppl going to use it to scam others ><
How so ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]

How so ?
Idk maybe he ment like people will threaten to report bot if they don't give them ___
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Idk maybe he ment like people will threaten to report bot if they don't give them ___
lol if they cheat on some acc I am sure they dont give a damn about getting banned so lol
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Maybe he didnt get that game where he raged into overwatch ? He maybe raged only in your game and it is like 5% chance it will get last game which you played with get into overwatch


- - - Updated - - -



How so ?
Like ppl do this shit on steam,
trying to buy items for real money its fishy to start with but if they can get a pages full of +rep's
some ppl might fall for it
Quote Originally Posted by kevintjo View Post
Like ppl do this shit on steam,
trying to buy items for real money its fishy to start with but if they can get a pages full of +rep's
some ppl might fall for it
It has nothing to do with reports in trading and so on.
[QUOTE=Trol553;12497471][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]

Maybe he didnt get that game where he raged into overwatch ? He maybe raged only in your game and it is like 5% chance it will get last game which you played with get into overwatch


I have tried everything, even with Match ID, I have 25 accounts, put in to 3 bots, done NPM INSTALL in each of the folders, and I botted 2 guys last night, one of them got banned, one of them got away, now I botted the guy taht didnt get banned again, with my first folder, which has only worked sometimes, sometimes neither worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Deletinqq View Post
Maybe he didnt get that game where he raged into overwatch ? He maybe raged only in your game and it is like 5% chance it will get last game which you played with get into overwatch
Quote Originally Posted by Deletinqq View Post

I have tried everything, even with Match ID, I have 25 accounts, put in to 3 bots, done NPM INSTALL in each of the folders, and I botted 2 guys last night, one of them got banned, one of them got away, now I botted the guy taht didnt get banned again, with my first folder, which has only worked sometimes, sometimes neither worked.
I still keep saying that it is not 100% it is very low chance that he will get banned if he is smart enough.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Idk maybe he ment like people will threaten to report bot if they don't give them ___
Most likely "I will reportbot for 5$" etc...
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
I still keep saying that it is not 100% it is very low chance that he will get banned if he is smart enough.
Ah, I see, thanks bro.
It worked when I re-downloaded it, so it might be working again.
Do i need level 2 account or something because mate use same bot and can reportbot and all his accounts are level 2 mine are level 1 if i reportbot the player not get banned if mate report he gets banned
Thanks! Will be needing it soon.
Great release!
Just a friendly warning. Be careful since there have been incidents where accounts used in Reportbots & Commendbots as well as +rep spam bots on steam were locked by volvo.
This happened a few months ago.
Hey

Whenever I do the command "cd bot" it gives me "The system cannot find the path specified."

Running it as an Administrator wont do anything either.
@Trol553
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Hey

Whenever I do the command "cd bot" it gives me "The system cannot find the path specified."

Running it as an Administrator wont do anything either.
@Trol553
Well your folder on desktop isnt named as bot or it is zipped.
Posts 181–195 of 726 · Page 13 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?