PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 466–480 of 726 · Page 32 of 49
the commend bot isn't working i am getting the same error as:
Quote Originally Posted by lewis0909 View Post
any idea why the commend bot wont work the report bot does? https:// gyazo.com/ 40ff04cc632c71647e7b19aa4cc7ae5c - remove spaces
@Trol553 please help.

- - - Updated - - -
@lewis0909

Oke i had the same error its because your account file name = accounts.example.txt you need to remove the exemple so name your account file accounts.txt
How do I fix this?
I only have Errors, please how do I fix this?


prntscr.com/htuqf1


- - - Updated - - -

It doesnt work I have this error : prntscr.com/htut0g
It's working great thanks for the release
Noob question but do I need csgo accounts of my own for commendbot?
Quote Originally Posted by fukung View Post
Noob question but do I need csgo accounts of my own for commendbot?
Yes you do.
Is the commendbot still working in 2018? Can anyone confirm?
Quote Originally Posted by fukung View Post
Is the commendbot still working in 2018? Can anyone confirm?
I can confirm.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


I can confirm.


Doesn't work. Followed all your steps correctly.
ddddd.PNG42 KB · 44 downloads
Whoever gets this error, try to run:
npm-check-updates -u
or:
npm install npm-check-updates -g
and than:
npm-check-updates -u

gl
Still don't understand how you can "login" on that program
Thanks for the release. Working good for me
Quote Originally Posted by Radogod View Post
Thanks for the release. Working good for me
reportbot working with the error?
commend bot freezes randomly after some accounts ... sometimes after 3 , and sometimes after 10. Help please
might have to use this when ppl piss me off lol
Posts 466–480 of 726 · Page 32 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?