PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 196–210 of 726 · Page 14 of 49
So I now can confirm node does not work. I have 12 accounts. Have it set up properly. I have used commendbot just fine. Reportbot I thought was sending reports since it shows confirmation ID yet last night I had a spinbotter who says I can report bot him all I want. Hes only playing that one game for the 24hr period and he never gets banned.

I just reported him with another free reportbot I found online that also uses matchID and he was banned 30mins later. RIP Node.
Quote Originally Posted by footlongs View Post
So I now can confirm node does not work. I have 12 accounts. Have it set up properly. I have used commendbot just fine. Reportbot I thought was sending reports since it shows confirmation ID yet last night I had a spinbotter who says I can report bot him all I want. Hes only playing that one game for the 24hr period and he never gets banned.

I just reported him with another free reportbot I found online that also uses matchID and he was banned 30mins later. RIP Node.
It is not 100% , you can increase your chances by reporting while he is that exact match , oh so you reportbotted him with 2 reportbots at same time and by what you considered that node was not working ?

All public ones dont work and they use node so dont trash if commends are working then reports are working aswell
can you report with matchid using node?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364229021

This kid is legit spinbotting 1 game a day. Says he never gets banned and Ive report botted him two days in a row
Quote Originally Posted by footlongs View Post
can you report with matchid using node?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198364229021

This kid is legit spinbotting 1 game a day. Says he never gets banned and Ive report botted him two days in a row
Legit spinbotting never heard about such a thing ? What is it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Legit spinbotting never heard about such a thing ? What is it ?
So you cant report with matchid using node?
Quote Originally Posted by footlongs View Post
So you cant report with matchid using node?
No node has no matchid as it is useless probably.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
ReportBot and Commend Bot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
How to setup ReportBot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. We firstly download the zip
2. There is folder called reportbot and we will just extract this folder to desktop.
3. We install node-v6.9.2-x64 from ZIP
4. Then we will simply turn on "Node.js command prompt"
 
Steps=4,5,6,7,8


5. We type cd desktop
6. We type cd reportbot
7. We type npm install
8. We type npm start
9. It will ask you what SteamID64 will be reported.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
How to setup CommendBot
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. We firstly download the zip
2. There is folder called commendbot and we will just extract this folder to desktop.
3. We install node-v6.9.2-x64 from ZIP
4. Then we will simply turn on "Node.js command prompt"
 
Steps=4,5,6,7,8


5. We type cd desktop
6. We type cd commendbot
7. We type npm install
8. We type npm start
9. It will ask you what SteamID64 will be commended.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Other important informations
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For precisely working ReportBot you need 11 CS:GO Accounts.
Steam guard must be off on all steams you use for CommendBot or ReportBot.

You can ReportBot with one account once per 6 Hours.
You can CommendBot with one account once per 12Hours.

CS:GO Accounts can not be VAC-Banned or Overwatched banned.
Accounts can be locked.

We add account to ReportBot or CommendBot by editing file accounts.txt and we use form :

Put SteamID64 when commendbot or reportbot will ask you. Not name.

Code:
name:password:Password1!
So that means that :

Code:
trol553:12345:Password1!
trol554:54214:Password2!


I do not take credits. All credits to creator frk1

VirusTotal
Does still this work?
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post


Does still this work?
Yes but it is not 100% , higher chance of getting him banned and overwatched is when you do it when he is ingame and in that match.

Commendbot is working with 100% success.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Yes but it is not 100% , higher chance of getting him banned and overwatched is when you do it when he is ingame and in that match.

Commendbot is working with 100% success.
Alright. Thanks man
thanks for great release mate!
Is this still working? It's been awhile since the last time a cheater I reported was banned. I report with anything between 15 to 30 accounts, today I reported 4 cheaters and like 9 griefers. I can't see griefing bans but sure I can see when a cheater is banned. 2 of the cheater reports today were blatant, 100% ban if caught on overwatch, yet they were not banned.
If this isn't working anymore, is there another option? And, how do I add matchID to the report?
Quote Originally Posted by TheRhanderson View Post
Bullshit! Bans have always been accurate with Node. Only in the last three days nobody is being banned (neither online nor offline) by Node (from me). However, only with MatchID are they being banned now.

My two last tests: (minutes ago)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353374355 (With MatchID - DrPepper)
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347052434 (Without MatchID - Node)
Quote Originally Posted by Reidospratas View Post
Is this still working? It's been awhile since the last time a cheater I reported was banned. I report with anything between 15 to 30 accounts, today I reported 4 cheaters and like 9 griefers. I can't see griefing bans but sure I can see when a cheater is banned. 2 of the cheater reports today were blatant, 100% ban if caught on overwatch, yet they were not banned.
If this isn't working anymore, is there another option? And, how do I add matchID to the report?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198218362387

seems like working
I have reportbotted about 6 people while they were in the match when they were spinning (like 5 days ago) and none have been banned. Does this happen to anyone else?

It was working just fine like 1 week ago, every report was a OW ban, But it just seem not to be working anymore
Posts 196–210 of 726 · Page 14 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?