PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 586–600 of 726 · Page 40 of 49
Quote Originally Posted by Im Nayeon View Post
Please remove your steam guard first
I don't have any steamguard this is a smurf account
Quote Originally Posted by KWAIILOLI View Post
I don't have any steamguard this is a smurf account
Check it again, please
Screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/JNhHKeT.png

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kleyton352 View Post
Read again my steps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draache View Post
does vac/ow banned accounts works? I mean are they able to report?
no, you can't use VAC / OW ban account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AdamoJ1337 View Post
Commend bot has been working fine but some accounts get stuck at client hello sent. I just delete them and keep going. Is there a fix for that or nah
If you get stuck at "Client Hello Sent"
You'll need to login that account into CS:GO game once (Through Steam)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xmembers View Post
I've been having issues with this, any one else?
Nope, working fine here
I have 200+ bots now
Quote Originally Posted by Im Nayeon View Post
You'll need to login that account into CS:GO game once (Through Steam)
Do you mean login and play one game once or just login and logout without doing anything ..
Quote Originally Posted by Im Nayeon View Post
Check it again, please
Screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/JNhHKeT.png

- - - Updated - - -



Read again my steps

- - - Updated - - -



no, you can't use VAC / OW ban account

- - - Updated - - -



If you get stuck at "Client Hello Sent"
You'll need to login that account into CS:GO game once (Through Steam)

- - - Updated - - -



Nope, working fine here
I have 200+ bots now
Thanks, it works now I haven't thought this could be that ^^
reporting when vac'd
does vac/ow banned accounts works? I mean are they able to report?
Quote Originally Posted by draache View Post
does vac/ow banned accounts works? I mean are they able to report?
I am not providing any support for this, prick.

You just derepped me for 2 years old release. Piece of shit.
Commend bot has been working fine but some accounts get stuck at client hello sent. I just delete them and keep going. Is there a fix for that or nah
I've been having issues with this, any one else?
Quote Originally Posted by xmembers View Post
I've been having issues with this, any one else?
what kind of issues?


work perfectly .. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Im Nayeon View Post
This method works perfectly
How to use ?

1. Download the file
2. Extract
3. Install node js from the rar
4. Go to "commendbot" folder
5. Find "protos" folder and right click on "updater.js" --> Edit
6. Change var baseUrl to = "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SteamDatabase/Protobufs/978bab5aecf84e85aaa7dc355ea2ec54a9ba66f3/csgo/";
7. Save the file
8. Now run your Node.js command prompt
9. cd to your commendbot directory, for me (cd desktop --> cd commendbot)
10. After that, type "npm install" and wait a few mins
11. When it's done, close your Node.js command prompt and go to your "commendbot" folder
12. Go to this folder : node_modules\steam\lib\
13. Right click on "servers.js" --> Edit
14. Paste the host code
15. Save the file
16. Now run again your Node.js command prompt
17. Type "npm start"
18. Paste your SteamID 64
19. Hit your "Enter"
20. DONE~!

NOTE :
1. REMOVE YOUR STEAM GUARD ACCOUNT
2. YOU NEED AT LEAST ONCE LOGIN TO CS:GO GAME FROM STEAM

Credits to : @BOKN
After trying this method it worked for the first time, I tried the second time, it said successful but I never received them in my account. why so?

Also is it possible to do the same for reportbot?
Quote Originally Posted by Alexas123 View Post
After trying this method it worked for the first time, I tried the second time, it said successful but I never received them in my account. why so?

Also is it possible to do the same for reportbot?
it once per day ..

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
well it depends it is from 6-12 hours
same with commending 6-12 hours , but after 12 hours it works 100%
Quote Originally Posted by javajackz View Post
it once per day ..
oh okay thanks. also is there any way to make the reportbot work again?
Posts 586–600 of 726 · Page 40 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?