PatchedReportBot & CommendBot

Posts 106–120 of 726 · Page 8 of 49
can we put in matchid here 'matchId: 8,' ?or should we leave it at 8 .. ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by j3d1 View Post
I only use:

Steam account name:Password

Example:

steamaccount1:123456789
steamaccount2:123456789
steamaccount3:123456789

Rename the accounts.example.txt file to accounts.txt

Use the software Notepadd++ to edit the name and password. Do not forget to check if there are no spaces or other special characters before, in the middle or after each account name and password.

- - - Updated - - -



So is there any way to report the current match, not some random match of the account in question?
im wondering the same thing, in the bot.js there is a section for matchID .. idk if i put it there it will actually use the ID, ima test it and post back
Quote Originally Posted by Boxcat View Post
can we put in matchid here 'matchId: 8,' ?or should we leave it at 8 .. ?

- - - Updated - - -



im wondering the same thing, in the bot.js there is a section for matchID .. idk if i put it there it will actually use the ID, ima test it and post back
it is useless to do wtf , overwatch will still pick matchid randomly mfg
Commendbot dont work for me.
I start with npm start and paste the steamid 64 in and press enter.
Then a only al lot of errors and ready.

And i have two questions.

1. I need steam accounts with csgo for commend and report?
2. They can have a vac ban in csgo or only clear accounts?

greets
Do I need to have CS:GO purchased on all the accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by SkyrenOfficial View Post
Do I need to have CS:GO purchased on all the accounts?
Yes .
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
Can accounts commend still if they are VAC or OW banned?
no. but commend bot is RIP. report bot still working

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


Yes .
hey dude commendbot is rip atm
Quote Originally Posted by qwenzynnan1 View Post
no. but commend bot is RIP. report bot still working

- - - Updated - - -



hey dude commendbot is rip atm
dont spread fake info ?? reported you
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post


dont spread fake info ?? reported you
i mean the commend bot isn't working, at least not for me or that user.
Holy fuck! LMAO, It works!! I actually added you on Skype for some questions, But I got it working XD, Also, I kind of do wanna talk about something on Skype, Regarding this, and maybe donations to you.
- @Trol553 is it possible to only have 2 accounts on the commend / report bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
- @Trol553 is it possible to only have 2 accounts on the commend / report bot?
You will report / commend x2 times. The more accounts = the more reports / commends.
Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post


You will report / commend x2 times. The more accounts = the more reports / commends.
Fuck off Mr. know it all
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post

Fuck off Mr. know it all
Asian...


/2shortmsglikemypenis
Quote Originally Posted by Calm View Post
- @Trol553 is it possible to only have 2 accounts on the commend / report bot?
I have there 130+ so ? Nah I guess ?
Commendbot obviously working as well. You can commend same account only once with another account. GL buying 100 copies of CS:GO for 100 commends.

RICH BOY$
Posts 106–120 of 726 · Page 8 of 49
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?