PatchedReportBot & CommendBot
76561198330640432
He is raging in MM. Please report bot him so I can get my rank back. I will love you forever
If someone could reportbot him it would mean the world to me.
He is raging in MM. Please report bot him so I can get my rank back. I will love you forever
If someone could reportbot him it would mean the world to me.
Whats wrong?
1 time worked report bot, but after second start don't work.
I paste steamid and Nothing happens
1 time worked report bot, but after second start don't work.
I paste steamid and Nothing happens
Why do all but one of my accounts work? I know the password and username is in the correct format.
when should i report? and can i report like 6 hours after the game when they are offline?
Is this still working?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 MarketplaceSelling reportbot/commendbot 11 csgo accounts for 60$ or 33 csgo keys.ZE 8 Counter-Strike 2 Coding & ResourcesI need a good reportbot/commendbot that uses a vpsJA 3 Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace11 CS:GO Accounts - Good for reportbot - Ranked & Unranked 6 Counter-Strike 2 DiscussionsReportbot working fine since the day it comes outRI 0 Counter-Strike 2 MarketplaceCSGO REPORTBOT & BOOSTING COMMENDS!YP 4
