Your bitching about that wow just fucking wow how high was the acct there buddy
I got the BAN HAMMA
Ive been aimbotting not stop. Then opking. After supposedly 40 reports i still get no ban.
2 Lt.
Thats why im pissed
Thats why im pissed

odd how can it be a ban if it says 7days?
isnt tht a suspension?
isnt tht a suspension?
I know I had a TYPO FK OFF
Shaddup d3d
One of my accounts got banned for 30 days so I just stopped using it entirely
One of my accounts got banned for 30 days so I just stopped using it entirely
you got the banhammer from nexon 

I once got a 30 day ban for no dam bussiness
D3D where'd u get those pictures ? i lmfao lol
LMAO at pics.
Hm ok cool.
I don't really care.
I don't really care.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpI got the Ban
4 Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsYou got IP Ban? Here is the Solution
30 Combat Arms DiscussionsI Finnaly got the FUCKING Ban hamma 15 Art & Graphic DesignWe've got the Spirit
6 General Game HackingOkay i got the whole hacking thing,packets?
2
