Gold Medal Hack.

Posts 181–195 of 284 · Page 13 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by OMGKappa View Post
Used it, Got vaced. thx boi
good, u deserve it. U walk down the hack path, u already know someday u gonna get ur ass vac.
Works perfectly. Nice to find this while waiting a new script.
Works perfectly for every game. Just used it, if anything happens i'll post again. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by OMGKappa View Post
Used it, Got vaced. thx boi
you must be dumb, been using it since I released it, never got any bans.

BUMP STILL WORKS
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
you must be dumb, been using it since I released it, never got any bans.

BUMP STILL WORKS
Well ok then. I honestly don't really care.
ok sick work bro
I think sam isn't hack and you will not get ban for this. Also it's works with any game if they have achievements.
Quote Originally Posted by colinmak123456 View Post
good, u deserve it. U walk down the hack path, u already know someday u gonna get ur ass vac.
lmao why are you even on an hack forum if all youre gonna do is to flame others for hacking?
I get all gold medals yeah (Y) !
Posts 181–195 of 284 · Page 13 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?