Gold Medal Hack.

Posts 91–105 of 284 · Page 7 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
you used some free csgo cheats then, it can't get you vac banned
ofc i didnt !
Quote Originally Posted by doomaria View Post
ofc i didnt !
been using this tool since I found it never got banned
It is working!
im use this link dumbass http: /.me/sam/
"I WAS VAC BANNED"

-Dumbass.
he more than likely got VAC banned because he actually ran a game while running SAM.
dont run the game when use it -_-

its totally detected if you do this lol

use SAM without running CSGO
Ofc lol. If you are dumb enough to run this while running the game you will indeed get VAC...

I am using this since TF2 and I am not VACed..
It's just Steam Achievement Manager, lol.
It works just fine. Just make sure CS:GO is closed.
Have been using it for 1.5-2 years now with no problems.
Literally just a copy paste. Hate people who do this.
does this still work and is it still safe?
Quote Originally Posted by faggit92 View Post
does this still work and is it still safe?
yes it,
BUMP STILL WORKS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaken SKYWALKA View Post
Literally just a copy paste. Hate people who do this.
nice shitpost
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
yes it,
BUMP STILL WORKS

- - - Updated - - -



nice shitpost
lol , shitpost? I speak the truth. It is not my fault you copy paste stuff from different websites to gain reputation on this beautiful website. Stop it. Stop copy pasting other peoples work. If I want to , I can do the same thing right now. But I am not because if I do something I would rather make it myself other than steal it from others. I'm not implying that you stole Rick's work but indirectly you did post it here and you are also taking the credits for the work. ( indirectly ).
Posts 91–105 of 284 · Page 7 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?