Gold Medal Hack.

Posts 106–120 of 284 · Page 8 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by anaken SKYWALKA View Post
lol , shitpost? I speak the truth. It is not my fault you copy paste stuff from different websites to gain reputation on this beautiful website. Stop it. Stop copy pasting other peoples work. If I want to , I can do the same thing right now. But I am not because if I do something I would rather make it myself other than steal it from others. I'm not implying that you stole Rick's work but indirectly you did post it here and you are also taking the credits for the work. ( indirectly ).
I really could give two fucks about the "reputation" i had hard time finding how to do this, and thought it might help some other people, and if you go through the comments you will see that it did, I see your point but you should be able to see mine, cheers buddy.
fine , give 2 fucks
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
I really could give two fucks about the "reputation" i had hard time finding how to do this, and thought it might help some other people, and if you go through the comments you will see that it did, I see your point but you should be able to see mine, cheers buddy.
Why does it download as .rar?
Quote Originally Posted by frumerss View Post
Why does it download as .rar?
Because that's how files are uploaded here , get winrar to extract the file
If i get the gold medal, is it pemporary or do i have it forever?
Kinda stupid doing it everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

I just did this hack, it works, i got all acheievments unlocked and i got the gold medals , ty
This is legit guys.
This works, the other players will see it but its very obvious because its unlikely that a player really has every single medal on gold. The enemys will probably report you
Quote Originally Posted by zVeroxx View Post
This works, the other players will see it but its very obvious because its unlikely that a player really has every single medal on gold. The enemys will probably report you
They can report you, but it won't do anything... No point in reporting unless you are also using hacks and being obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by angelman2k View Post
I`m afraid of ban:s
Don't worry.
I used this method and i got all gold medals
There are maps in workshop that are made for these medals so don't worry about reports.
Quote Originally Posted by angelman2k View Post
I`m afraid of ban:s
Everyone is, but don't worry... Most users have great experience with this.
Just used this, still working thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Just used this, still working thanks.
glad I could help!
BUMP
1 dodgy thing i've noticed with this, only way to get caught is if people on ur friend list are complete dicks

(Or you could delete all ur friends) (they can report your profile)
Screenshot_2.png110 KB · 31 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by ekiudys View Post
1 dodgy thing i've noticed with this, only way to get caught is if people on ur friend list are complete dicks

(Or you could delete all ur friends) (they can report your profile)
even if they report your steam, it can do nothing, trust me
Is this still use-able since OP got banned?
Posts 106–120 of 284 · Page 8 of 19

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?