Botmaker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Botmaker
Why has no one ever been able to duplicate what botmaker was able to make. I am working on it but im a POS at everything.
Discuss?
What has he done?
Plenty of people have made and use bots, just no one releases them like he did.
There's quite literally zero, if not negative gain that you get by releasing your hard work like that, most will instead keep it as a tool for themselves.
Work hard to get what you've got
For those who don't know Botmaker was known for making bot programs that did stuff in the background. Some of these programs were tradebots, Nexus Picking up Bots, and much more. Botmaker was somewhat unique and just disappeared from the realm community one day.
he lurks. he was active a week ago.
I prefer whitespace anyway.. it's way less complicated than euphoria
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I don't recommend going down that EUPHORIA language route, you might go insane.
Quote Originally Posted by ScienceSpark View Post
Why has no one ever been able to duplicate what botmaker was able to make. I am working on it but im a POS at everything.
Discuss?
I think a lot of the things Botmaker made that are still relevant are around in some shape or form still now. What specifically are you looking for?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?