No Menu Hack by UnknownPK!
Finally there is a new hack working great!!!
I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
i know it is leeched but i gave credits
Credits: UnknownPK
Virus Scans:Virustotal. MD5: 2e2657b2a363934f79d5e73fe3b65950 Reser.Reputation.1 Trojan.Crypt.XPACK.Gen VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ
http://www.virscan.org/report/3c2103...82a6752f6.html
and i dont know why there are viruses in?
it works great for me whitout getting infected
and i dont even have a virus scanner
pls trust me
Fuetures:Chams
Superjump
NoBounds
NoRecoil
NoSpread
Stamina
Speed
NFD
FastRepair
FastMedic
FastFlag
FastAmmo
NoWater
Premium
NoSpawn
I hope it works!
(dont forget to say thx
)
I hope you guys enjoy it!!!
i know it is leeched but i gave credits
Credits: UnknownPK
Virus Scans:Virustotal. MD5: 2e2657b2a363934f79d5e73fe3b65950 Reser.Reputation.1 Trojan.Crypt.XPACK.Gen VirTool:Win32/Obfuscator.XZ
http://www.virscan.org/report/3c2103...82a6752f6.html
and i dont know why there are viruses in?
it works great for me whitout getting infected
and i dont even have a virus scanner

pls trust me

Fuetures:Chams
Superjump
NoBounds
NoRecoil
NoSpread
Stamina
Speed
NFD
FastRepair
FastMedic
FastFlag
FastAmmo
NoWater
Premium
NoSpawn
I hope it works!
(dont forget to say thx
)_FTS_NoMenu.zip
I gave wrong link. This one is good: 