SolvedNeed Help, Will Pay

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help, Will Pay
Hello,

I've been trying to set-up the Project-B source for about 2 hours now and I cannot get it to work.

I've used my Ipv4, i've used hamachi, i've done everything on yodga and others possible.

I got it so my friend could connect, but then it wouldn't let me connect, ofcourse.

I have 10.42$(usd) on paypal, and 14.30$ on steam, I'll give you either of them if you can connect to me via teamviewer and help me get this set-up.

First come first serve, thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by reveng3d View Post
Hello,

I've been trying to set-up the Project-B source for about 2 hours now and I cannot get it to work.

I've used my Ipv4, i've used hamachi, i've done everything on yodga and others possible.

I got it so my friend could connect, but then it wouldn't let me connect, ofcourse.

I have 10.42$(usd) on paypal, and 14.30$ on steam, I'll give you either of them if you can connect to me via teamviewer and help me get this set-up.

First come first serve, thanks in advance.

Check your skype
Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
Check your skype
Okay, loading skype as I comment this.
Quote Originally Posted by reveng3d View Post
Okay, loading skype as I comment this.
dont pay for rotmg help. Add me on skype(noobhereo) i will help you for free.
Moved to correct section
More than willing to help. Skype: gapz1up
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us