Add public warez section?

PollAdd public warez section?
21 votes
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Add public warez section?
I think there should be a public warez section
But you must have certain requirements of course

Should be 1000 posts to enter the section, or post in it.
Should have minion or mod (To approve the files, so no viruses)

I can't think of any other requirements right now, I will add more if I can think of any..
As in, cracked programs? Sure. Almost all my programs are cracked
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
As in, cracked programs? Sure. Almost all my programs are cracked
I even have cracked anti-viruses.
Everybody loves those
This is a hacking site not a warez site. Also we do no have any warez on this site.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
This is a hacking site not a warez site. Also we do no have any warez on this site.
in the VIP section there is one, unless Dave removed it
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


in the VIP section there is one, unless Dave removed it
As a Piss Face with power almost higher then Dave's we would both like to say. We don't know what your talking about?
just go to a wares site

zzz

warez-bb
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
just go to a wares site

zzz

warez-bb
Those sites are boring if you don't trust/know the people there.
I reckon we should have one imo, i would love to see some cracked programs..

I have a few if the section gets made/created.
Its a good idea, i know i wont meet the requirements but, i can get there. Plus the longer i wait, the more programs will be avaliable .

NO WAY BAD IDEA YOU JUST WANT MPGH TO GET A LAWSUIT DONT YOU YOU FAIL!
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
NO WAY BAD IDEA YOU JUST WANT MPGH TO GET A LAWSUIT DONT YOU YOU FAIL!
If the forums requires 1000 posts to enter, then the people who created those programs wont be able to see what is in the forum. So they have no proof.
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenius View Post
NO WAY BAD IDEA YOU JUST WANT MPGH TO GET A LAWSUIT DONT YOU YOU FAIL!
we just hate you route -.- gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


If the forums requires 1000 posts to enter, then the people who created those programs wont be able to see what is in the forum. So they have no proof.
But, ofc, they can always hack into our server. I doubt this website could withstand a hacking attempt from a federal agency. Would be worse if Chinese hackers went after us
im sorta nub, but, why 1000 posts and what is warez...

EDIT: NVM, warez is illegal, just like hacks xD
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us