SAD FACE

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
SAD FACE
My account got VAC banned today

22 games including L4D, L4D2, CS1.6, CS:S and more...

BOO
oooo
can i share with you.

i wanna play L4D
==========
i ask because i am poor. i can't even afford a $5 game.
So please may i share.
I am trying ma best with this shitty economy to save up for college. 16 btw. sophmore.
Yeah... I'm VAC banned though...

So I think you'll only be playing single player or on Garena or something.
Ah shyt wtf, howd you get banned?
Im using one of your hacks so i don't wanna get banned for it O,O
I said that they were detected...

I don't use the hacks in VAC secure though.

I think that the script I was using wasn't acceptable by VAC.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us