Sad face

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Sad face
After a month of not being able to do anything, this is the best I could do.
D:
fuck you jason, this is good mayn. I like it heaps. you should make more simple stuff, like your the king of simplicity.

now go comment in my thread,
Is there original so i can see difference? o.o :P
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Is there original so i can see difference? o.o :P
Yeah would like to see original 2.
-btw apeguy i dunno if you should ask that with your JB sig, lulz.
Fck why can't I see it. Somebody link me.
Ty Lostie ^^
Nice, very very simple. But you always make it look so awesome.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us