OutdatedWallhack

Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
I remember when I did learn how to make my first wallhack in memory. I feel a missing of this time, lol
Look guys, for who don't know how to use this code, it's a strong signal that don't have the minimal knowledge about programming language, mainly C++ language.
use your time, and after 15, 30 minutes, you will know how to use this code. is so, so easy, that you will think: "is only this?!".
I can say to all you, the way that looks slow and boring, trully is the most fast and better to know how and what you are doing.
update? working paren ba to?
Quote Originally Posted by wawawii View Post
saan nilalagay to?
SA Main.cpp Yan
boss
Quote Originally Posted by alligatorsky123 View Post
Code:
Code:
#define WallArray 0x468604 //75 ?? 83 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 01 B8 ?? ?? ?? ?? E8
VOID Wallhack()
{
DWORD Wallarray = *(DWORD*)(WallArray + 0xA);
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F1) & 1)WALLHACK = (!WALLHACK);
if (WALLHACK)
{
memcpy((void*)(Wallarray + 0xA4), "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 22);
}
else
{
memcpy((void*)(Wallarray + 0xA4), "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 22);
}
}
}

ask lng .. my bago bang addy ang cfph? nag auto close na kc..
ty bro salamat sa pag share
this code is outdated. :/
Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?