PostC++ Structured or Object-oriented

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Structured or Object-oriented
Hi, I'm a beginner in c ++, my focus is to develop hack, it's used structured c ++ or object oriented? thanks
Thank you, I'll see, I'll translate for portuguese haha.
C Structured or Object oriented
Hey community

I was wondering - as a noob - how am I able to check if a game object is colliding with a specific object? I mean like...can I check its name its colliding with or something?


Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Harriettrix View Post
Hey community

I was wondering - as a noob - how am I able to check if a game object is colliding with a specific object? I mean like...can I check its name its colliding with or something?


Thanks.
You can obviously do that but you need to know about CE, IDA and maths.
C is structured
C++ is object oriented
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us