Red faceDetectedAdvantage V2_0

Posts 136–150 of 171 · Page 10 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by stebbi View Post
- - - Updated - - -



Do u share your customisation?
Refer to what @demisehi111 said.
I want to remind you all the purchasing and selling of hacks is not permitted on this website, and attempting to sell such content will lead to a ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
I want to remind you all the purchasing and selling of hacks is not permitted on this website, and attempting to sell such content will lead to a ban.
You could've said that a couple pages back until now. Dudes been selling it the past week and whoever "donated" gets only version one when he specifically said you get the full one and not apparently a v2 for $5 more.
will I be able to sell a method related to amazon? Or is that considered selling hacks?
PERMA BANNED AFTER 1 GAME

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU SAYING NO BAN

- - - Updated - - -

I WAS FUCKING LV 190 PLAT 2

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you . . . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch ass Bitch
What did you use? Be very specific. Everything you used. I see from your other forum post you most likely used the season pass unlocker too?
lol, well what can i say now, enjoy ban now i guess?
Got banned? Check my sig if you need new accounts
This is detected. Got banned after a few games, and no i didnt use the season pass thing. Admin, please flag as detected.
I wouldn't use this unless you want a ban after your first match
Oh dang, can't believe Wazzaby really got banned from the forums for selling his antirecoil. Oh well, looks like any chance of a future update/project from him on this forum just died....
Banned, please dont use this shit. This guy is a fucking ******. Level 200 diamond, I was low fps so I wanted something to reduce recoil. Paid him 5 dollars and banned after 18 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Rain6Hack View Post
Banned, please dont use this shit. This guy is a fucking ******. Level 200 diamond, I was low fps so I wanted something to reduce recoil. Paid him 5 dollars and banned after 18 hours.
Letme guess, since you only paid $5, he gave you the advantagev1.0.exe? Cause if he did, that would have been kinda hilarious, since he gave you an .exe that most of us on the forums have come to a consensus is detected by BE. He basically made you dig your own grave lol.

But, if you got banned from using his personalized v2.0 script, that might be a bigger deal. Cause in that case, BE might be able to detect that now as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Rain6Hack View Post
Banned, please dont use this shit. This guy is a fucking ******. Level 200 diamond, I was low fps so I wanted something to reduce recoil. Paid him 5 dollars and banned after 18 hours.
Not our fault you cannot seem to read posts warning you off specific things. You can't play this game without knowing there were a couple of ban waves. Pay the fuck attention. Read some forum posts. You used at your own risk and you are banned.
.EXE IS WHAT GETTING YOU BANNED. END OF STORY.
Posts 136–150 of 171 · Page 10 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?