Red faceDetectedAdvantage V2_0

Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by andrelol View Post
So explain to me how more than 10 people in this post were banned using the AHK?

- - - Updated - - -



I'm not saying it's your fault, can be up to some Battleye error.

But what I don't understand is: I was just using your script while I was banned.
Which exactly?
If you are banned, you have used something else before.
Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaby View Post
Which exactly?
If you are banned, you have used something else before.
You were right, I think I'm banned using the dll of free season pass. Your hack is undetectable
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostery9 View Post
I have 5 accounts. I tested on a fresh desktop fresh install of R6 seige. ONLY used AHK scripts. Never touched the free season pass on these 5 accounts. All banned within 20minutes of playing ranked matches. all tested todfay 1/15/17. BE DOES BAN for AHK scripts. dont flame. dont say its noob using season pass. IT IS BOTH. AHK SCRIPTS are being banned by BE.
quote from another post
Quote Originally Posted by jerry831210 View Post
quote from another post
there is no proof on that
You will get a ban for using season pass exploit as well as AHK,if you need proof dive in r6 reddit and find yourself

http:// imgur.c om/a/4jkuW
Quote Originally Posted by ETZEL View Post
You will get a ban for using season pass exploit as well as AHK,if you need proof dive in r6 reddit and find yourself

http:// imgur.c om/a/4jkuW
Thats a bluff. What if i have very small keyboard like the one in the image and am using ahk to have all hotkeys binded?
Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaby View Post
Thats a bluff. What if i have very small keyboard like the one in the image and am using ahk to have all hotkeys binded?
Get into reality and accept that you will be banned no matter what you use
Do u have proof that u only used ahk and nothing else and got banned? If no, stop talking bs.
Quote Originally Posted by Bashlord123 View Post
Do u have proof that u only used ahk and nothing else and got banned? If no, stop talking bs.
Refer to @jerry831210 link
https:/ / w ww.reddit.co m/r/Rainbow6/comments/5o4g67/battleye_biggest_ban_wave_since_months_discussion/dcgic7r/

proof from reddit , just FYI
Quote Originally Posted by jerry831210 View Post
https:/ / w ww.reddit.co m/r/Rainbow6/comments/5o4g67/battleye_biggest_ban_wave_since_months_discussion/dcgic7r/

proof from reddit , just FYI

He's referencing Epi, who is a Ubi CM, who might be trying to scare people.
DO NOT USE THE MACRO!!!!!! I have been perma BANNED AFTER GAME OF USING THIS!

- - - Updated - - -

Battleye now instaly sees this program do not use it as you will get banned!!!!!!
Proof of me not being banned on my smurf


But still, i highly recommend not to use any scripts for few days to know the situation.
Quick question as the Free Season Pass thread is just flooded with everything. I havent been banned yet, I've played one game, not used the Season Pass crack since before the patch. Before I went on R6 I removed all .dll's and verified files on steam. Will I be banned? (This question is to anyone really but mostly people who did this and have/have not been banned)
Quote Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Quick question as the Free Season Pass thread is just flooded with everything. I havent been banned yet, I've played one game, not used the Season Pass crack since before the patch. Before I went on R6 I removed all .dll's and verified files on steam. Will I be banned? (This question is to anyone really but mostly people who did this and have/have not been banned)
I've played one game, not used the Season Pass crack since before the patch. This is what it did, reinstalled the game in different directory and now am playing with scripts without ban
Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?