yo stop posting your BANS here on this thred cause most of you got banned cause of SP which in this disccution of thred is useless and it will lead to mis-understanding!!
DetectedAdvantage V2_0
@mrbatman00 there is a tachanka banner in the game
- - - Updated - - -
Can confirm that its not season pass that got you banned maybe you are just trolling because ahk cannot get you a ban
- - - Updated - - -
Can confirm that its not season pass that got you banned maybe you are just trolling because ahk cannot get you a ban
what are you even trying to say omg lmao? ""Can" confirm that its not season pass that got you banned maybe you are just trolling because ahk "cannot" get you a ban" what this all your sentens means?
there is bigger risk getting account banned my modifying seasson pass DLL then some mouse scripts, do you hear your self talking?
there is bigger risk getting account banned my modifying seasson pass DLL then some mouse scripts, do you hear your self talking?
i have got banned too... do not use this script
(
(i dont understand is this safe or not
Well, I am not going to be playing R6 Siege for some time ;D
Where can i get the 2.0 version?
this is not hack and does not injects the game.
- - - Updated - - -
I think uou have been banned for using free season pass, no one from my customers wasnt banned for any of my script, AHK will never be the reason for ban.
- - - Updated - - -
thank you for proofs
- - - Updated - - -
100% safe and can show you proof of my acc not being banned at any time. I am and was testing and using all of my free and paid releases, and also 3 of my testers. Noone was banned
- - - Updated - - -
contact me in skype, it is paid version.
- - - Updated - - -
I think uou have been banned for using free season pass, no one from my customers wasnt banned for any of my script, AHK will never be the reason for ban.
- - - Updated - - -
thank you for proofs
- - - Updated - - -
100% safe and can show you proof of my acc not being banned at any time. I am and was testing and using all of my free and paid releases, and also 3 of my testers. Noone was banned
- - - Updated - - -
contact me in skype, it is paid version.
Can you reply on skype Waz?
Banned for Season Pass! i used it with AHK script and got banned. My Friend use only AHK-Script and didnt got banned! The Ban wave is for the Free-Season-Pass!
Banned for Season Pass! i used it with AHK script and got banned. My Friend use only AHK-Script and didnt got banned! The Ban wave is for the Free-Season-Pass!
Update:
I talkes with many Friends, they were used the Free-Season-Pass got banned and the Guys were used the Ahk-Script didnt got banned!
Update:
I talkes with many Friends, they were used the Free-Season-Pass got banned and the Guys were used the Ahk-Script didnt got banned!
Post in SIEP v10 thread

No ban for me


No ban for me

So explain to me how more than 10 people in this post were banned using the AHK?
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not saying it's your fault, can be up to some Battleye error.
But what I don't understand is: I was just using your script while I was banned.
- - - Updated - - -
I'm not saying it's your fault, can be up to some Battleye error.
But what I don't understand is: I was just using your script while I was banned.
Because they used the cracked season pass
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Hardware & Software SupportWindows Genuine Advantage Crack?MI 31 WarRock Korea HacksAdvantages Of KWRSY 8 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsNexon giving too much advantage to the nx users?
16 Programming TutorialsHow to take advantage of buffer over-flows.
1 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] S3rv3R's Advantage (30 Minutes)
16



