Red faceDetectedAdvantage V2_0

Posts 76–90 of 171 · Page 6 of 12
looool bro, it says in the corner PRDX-DJ-MAX got banned, THATS ME!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaby View Post
Proof of me not being banned on my smurf


But still, i highly recommend not to use any scripts for few days to know the situation.
Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaby View Post
I've played one game, not used the Season Pass crack since before the patch. This is what it did, reinstalled the game in different directory and now am playing with scripts without ban
I think one thing that may of fucked me up is that I didnt know about this at first and then started up Rainbow Six Siege, it didnt load I just got the message that says it failed to load. Straight after that I removed all .dlls and yeah you know the rest as I explained before.

But yeah, not banned still. I've come off R6 now anyway so I guess ill see what goes on tomorrow.

Edit: Gonna uninstall it and then install it back again tomorrow.
Just got info from my friend that he got ban for playing without scripts, and with deleted seasonpass.
BE just went full retard
I got ban for this. Thx retard.
Quote Originally Posted by Woscow View Post
I got ban for this. Thx retard.
Did you have season pass unlocker? Renown farm? Secondly, he provided something to the community that you CLEARLY couldn't do yourself, and you call him a retard? Using anything created outside of Ubisoft could potentially be banned. Use at your own risk. If you cannot figure that out, then you are the retard my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by demisehi111 View Post
Did you have season pass unlocker? Renown farm? Secondly, he provided something to the community that you CLEARLY couldn't do yourself, and you call him a retard? Using anything created outside of Ubisoft could potentially be banned. Use at your own risk. If you cannot figure that out, then you are the retard my friend.
I got new version Re6. No season pass unlock or smelse. 1 match use this and suprise "b.e. fk u"
THX RETARD.
Quote Originally Posted by Woscow View Post
I got new version Re6. No season pass unlock or smelse. 1 match use this and suprise "b.e. fk u"
THX RETARD.
BE bans by HWID too. Proven before in past, so could be related to that, not necessarily from script. Did you make any HWID and IP changes before you got 2nd account retard?
Quote Originally Posted by Wazzaby View Post
Just got info from my friend that he got ban for playing without scripts, and with deleted seasonpass.
BE just went full retard
BE doesn't just ban people. He probably had a program open messing with BEService or RainbowSixGame
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
BE doesn't just ban people. He probably had a program open messing with BEService or RainbowSixGame
Actually I had accidentally the AHK Script open before I started R6 , got banned for 15 days. Well my bad I guess for trying it out. Didn't use any other hacks other than the 50K Renown/day.

EDIT: or was the bann bcs of the 50K Renown /per farming?
Quote Originally Posted by xexum2 View Post
Actually I had accidentally the AHK Script open before I started R6 , got banned for 15 days. Well my bad I guess for trying it out. Didn't use any other hacks other than the 50K Renown/day.

EDIT: or was the bann bcs of the 50K Renown /per farming?
Renown farming..... It may not have been AHK at all. I just played with it for an hour. No ban. I did not use any unlocker or renown farm.
Quote Originally Posted by demisehi111 View Post
Renown farming..... It may not have been AHK at all. I just played with it for an hour. No ban. I did not use any unlocker or renown farm.
well but I did the Renow farming 12h ago ..., so aren't bann's instant?
Quote Originally Posted by xexum2 View Post
well but I did the Renow farming 12h ago ..., so aren't bann's instant?
Bans are instant, or when you relaunch the game then they may take place
Quote Originally Posted by RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG View Post
Bans are instant, or when you relaunch the game then they may take place
Well, that can't completely be the case. I launched my game just fine today, but I got randomly permanently banned halfway through a match that I wasn't even cheating in (removed season pass and no AHK script).
Hey, Thanks for sharing ! hope it will work and hope we don't get banned on R6 :3
Posts 76–90 of 171 · Page 6 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?