Wanted to join but no more spot left =(
WTS@ New Betting Group @ Analysed soccer predictions
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingBUMP!
We are now starting to handle stake, a guide will be written soon to let everyone know how to manage it to prevent lose with medium/high loss.
We are now starting to handle stake, a guide will be written soon to let everyone know how to manage it to prevent lose with medium/high loss.
BUMP!
Join now guys!
Join now guys!
BUMP!
Spreadsheet updated!
https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
Here you can see all the info you need, I won´t say that I made 500eur in this week, better saying how much stake we won!
And right now we are at 121,80%, that means if you have started with 100eur you should be at 221,80eur, we should be at around 200% but these days matches are very very low and not reliable, in fact 2 days we did not bet and yesterday I tried one and lost it, but today and tomorrow there are very good matches, join now to get our predictions!
Spreadsheet updated!
https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
Here you can see all the info you need, I won´t say that I made 500eur in this week, better saying how much stake we won!
And right now we are at 121,80%, that means if you have started with 100eur you should be at 221,80eur, we should be at around 200% but these days matches are very very low and not reliable, in fact 2 days we did not bet and yesterday I tried one and lost it, but today and tomorrow there are very good matches, join now to get our predictions!
They are correct. I must be unlucky as I joined on the last 6 and 2 have been void, one won, whilst three lost.
Not unlucky, just my bad, because I forced myself to find matches even if I wasn´t sure at 100% I did post them, just because there was new members and I was trying to get them first win forcing myself, I will not do anymore, when there aren´t good matches I will not bet and I will not give you any predictions if its risky.
############################################
#
# 7 tickets are ready for today! 1 already WON, left 6!
#
# Join now to get them!
#
############################################
#
# 7 tickets are ready for today! 1 already WON, left 6!
#
# Join now to get them!
#
############################################
Predictions ready for today!
Subscriptions are open, only for 15eur/month you will get them!
Yesterday we had UNLUCKY guys, lost 2 ticket of around 4+ odd cause of the easiest match, today more tickets with this odd available! Join NOW!
History updated.
Subscriptions are open, only for 15eur/month you will get them!
Yesterday we had UNLUCKY guys, lost 2 ticket of around 4+ odd cause of the easiest match, today more tickets with this odd available! Join NOW!
History updated.
Today´s predictions are ready and already posted on our Telegram group!
History updated!
History updated!
Today predictions and results have been added to our history spreadsheet: https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
I'm trying to understand how to change title and the first post of the thread so I can re-organize it, if someone know it reply please.
Today we ended the day with +50% stake so I've decided to release another 2,00 odd for tonight (NBA Basket)
Just to let everyone know, in the last 3-4 days we started playing big odd, and check results.. all lost cause of easieast match, that is called UNLUCKY!
By the way, I'm giving a trial spot (7) days for 5€, offer available for the next 5 days (4/02/17 is the last day)
I'm trying to understand how to change title and the first post of the thread so I can re-organize it, if someone know it reply please.
Today we ended the day with +50% stake so I've decided to release another 2,00 odd for tonight (NBA Basket)
Just to let everyone know, in the last 3-4 days we started playing big odd, and check results.. all lost cause of easieast match, that is called UNLUCKY!
By the way, I'm giving a trial spot (7) days for 5€, offer available for the next 5 days (4/02/17 is the last day)
Today´s predictions available!
Contact me to join!
Contact me to join!
Yesterday WORST day, but as I said to my members, this new month I will not do more risky predictions and I´ll go on safe one, and I just prove it 3 predictions already WON today!
Here is the updated history spreadsheet:
https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
More safe tickets are available for today playing this evening.
Contacts:
Skype > deoxys_pr0
Telegram > Stefano1709
Here is the updated history spreadsheet:
https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
More safe tickets are available for today playing this evening.
Contacts:
Skype > deoxys_pr0
Telegram > Stefano1709
BOOOOOOOM!
24 hours, we got +140% ROI, more predictions available for today!
History updated > https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
As you can see we lost odd 4,76 for 1 goal, but nevermind we will keep winning even if we had no luck!!
Contacts:
Skype > deoxys_pr0
Telegram > Stefano1709
24 hours, we got +140% ROI, more predictions available for today!
History updated > https://*****************/spreadsheets...7bk/edit#gid=0
As you can see we lost odd 4,76 for 1 goal, but nevermind we will keep winning even if we had no luck!!
Contacts:
Skype > deoxys_pr0
Telegram > Stefano1709
Vouch for Stefano <3
puu. sh/tKUMp/cc87497a88. png (remove spaces)
Started off with a few wins and losses, but his stakes are really helpful in managing bankroll giving us a strong start to the month
puu. sh/tKUMp/cc87497a88. png (remove spaces)
Started off with a few wins and losses, but his stakes are really helpful in managing bankroll giving us a strong start to the month

This thread is closed for replies.
