Red facePlatinums Vouch Copy Thread

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Platinums Vouch Copy Thread
Username: Platinum
Country: Europe (Contact me)
Trades Completed: Minimum of 150 to my belief. I cannot say for sure.
Vouch Copies Completed: 34 to date.
Preferred Method of Contact: Skype: mpghplatinum
Why pick me: I will take a detailed look at your product/service and provide a detailed review and personal opinion on your product/service.

When taking a look at your product/service I will be judging the following things:
  • Price
  • Speed
  • Seller
  • Quality
  • Summary


When taking a look at your eBook I will be judging the following things:
  • Price
  • Content
  • Method
  • Seller
  • Quality
  • Summary


Last Update to 20 March
Vouch #1 Origin accounts):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12428172


Vouch #2 (Porn accounts):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12429185


Vouch #3 (Target refunding eBook):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12430949


Vouch #4 (Cracking eBook):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12434784


Vouch #5 (Unlimited Google Drive storage):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12435704


Vouch #6 (Verify a PayPal account eBook):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12436448


Vouch #7 (GTA 5 Social Club accounts):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12437584


Vouch #8 (Accounts):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12437887


Vouch #9 (Target refunding eBook):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12439036


Vouch #10 (Edu e-mail accounts):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12441787
@@Platinum you from US or Canada and want to take a vouch copy for a MicroSD Card SE Service?
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
@@Platinum you from US or Canada and want to take a vouch copy for a MicroSD Card SE Service?
I am not sorry, but I might be able to get an address for you. Hmu on Skype.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?