Warning Warning Warning

Posts 91–102 of 102 · Page 7 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
or a mac...
Macs = Overpriced piece crap like Alienware
Quote Originally Posted by -Rebirth- View Post
Macs = Overpriced piece crap like Alienware
somebody's mis*******d
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
or a mac...
or dont click the link
Quote Originally Posted by sendi12 View Post


or dont click the link
www.google.com << CLICK IT I DARE U
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
Google << CLICK IT I DARE U


I did wonder what was happening..
Ok i know if you do you are dumb!
click my outside link for free hacks and a very high risk www.google.com/download


Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
1 Of my freind got this hell virus.

It can control your PC and change every setting.

Your pc is now a botnet.

I talked to the hacker through don's pc. He's using a proxy to hide his ip.

How he spread the virus is, when you click the link! BAM it downloads a java software and install it. Very very hard do remove.

Try use system restore if you're infected
I used to do this to people, it won't let you do a system restore. It disables it..
D= anti virus ftl, they dont do shyt
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
D= anti virus ftl, they dont do shyt
XD. This should be made a sticky =P
so its basicly like mpgh has h1n1
thanks man this really helps
Posts 91–102 of 102 · Page 7 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us