Warning Warning Warning

Posts 46–60 of 102 · Page 4 of 7
im a choob and ive been avoiding outside links since i was asian,wait i was always asian!
Very nice information...
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
i posted over 150 posts in one day ( not every day ), look at my activity
You have 1 point and are level 1

You must be durrh

EDIT: lvl 38, 42% activity
Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
smd smd smd ahahahah all my passwords are saved no fucking keyloger can get me
/dumbass .

@king, old news i old :/
you said CP not PC Error. Thank you very much for telling these nubs this. I think this is why Nexon made us all change our passwords.
It sucks for alixl2. D; He finally got to 2,000 post and then banned.
thnx for the lookout. been seeing alot of outside links lately.this is why i luv mpgh
what a lie noob
You get banned at 2k posts Dan
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
You get banned at 2k posts Dan
yeah I found out.
Yea. 1337, 2k, 3k, 4k, etc. I think 13337 too
wow you get banned on purpose that sux..lol! how long do you get banned for?
I did clicked 1 outside link , but my defense programs wouldn't let it load, and I haven't typed a pw in a week. Should i still change pw?
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
wow you get banned on purpose that sux..lol! how long do you get banned for?
at most for me was a few days

Quote Originally Posted by hmsl View Post
I did clicked 1 outside link , but my defense programs wouldn't let it load, and I haven't typed a pw in a week. Should i still change pw?
it's a precaution but chances are you're fine. most of the links around here are rick roll type bullshit or advertisements. Just review the full url before logging in anywhere. that includes mpgh, nexon, etc. don't sign in to your mpgh account if the url says mpgh****, make sense?
Posts 46–60 of 102 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us