Warning Warning Warning

Posts 31–45 of 102 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
If you still have this nigga virus, leave me a message I got a easy way to remove it! Tutorial comming tomorrow.

good can't wait for your tutorial.. i don't think i have it.. but it's good to know what to do if you catch it
Thank you
Im new so I wouldnt have known
Wow, this is some serious shit...
ooooooooooooooooooooh Shit T_T ooohhh my mother fucking god I clicked the one by Czar he "posted" posted a site and I clicked in it T_T it was that Java thing ommfg
I made a sig about this for the choobs ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ if u would like to help out pm me for the codes or just copy and paste it
I don't get viruses cuz i dont click outside links
Quote Originally Posted by Luke6.5 View Post
Well if your stupid enough to click the links you don't deserve your account back.
They Don't deserve it? In my opinion they do!
Quote Originally Posted by BARON View Post
They Don't deserve it? In my opinion they do!
Maybe Czar does...

The majority of them are desperate for free hacks and will click anything
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
If you still have this nigga virus, leave me a message I got a easy way to remove it! Tutorial comming tomorrow.
y is it a nigga virus hej? Lol
i only click out side links approved bai obama or any mod that i have his/her msn ;0
Lol this is the second time ive escaped a virus on MPGH
1. Legifys keylogger
2. Outside Link Virus
Edit: lol my activity dropped 5% after being offline for 10 minutes
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Lol this is the second time ive escaped a virus on MPGH
1. Legifys keylogger
2. Outside Link Virus
Edit: lol my activity dropped 5% after being offline for 10 minutes
i posted over 150 posts in one day ( not every day ), look at my activity
smd smd smd ahahahah all my passwords are saved no fucking keyloger can get me
Thanks but what if it's ********e?
Nice king thanks for telling us.
Posts 31–45 of 102 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us