Warning Warning Warning

Posts 16–30 of 102 · Page 2 of 7
lol ,Thanks for the update,also nice dp ..black forest gump :P
i know if your that stupid to click outside link you deserve it.. sounds mean but its just how it is ^^
By the way king how are you going to stop all of this ?
lol cant believe Czar lost his account.
Yes, clicking an outside link although it may look safe, it can download files onto your compter without your knowing. In other words, dont click outside links!!!!
If you got infected by this FUCKING KID, leave me a message and I'll help you remove it!

I helped Don to remove it easy.
Finally someone notices..
I Got a virus from instantfags but mcafee stopped it..

Guys, get mcafee or norton.. Although they often detect false positives, its the safest thing u can do.

EDIT: It wasnt the actual instantfags.. it was a link on here FROM it... so yeahy.

Dont click outside links
What if the outside link downloads a keylogger, your screwed, of course, but what if mozilla firefox (Or other webbrowsers) remembers your passwords?

Btw, you should add the link to my anti-virus list, so the people who downloaded them viruses can probably get rid of them

Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
Finally someone notices..
I Got a virus from instantfags but mcafee stopped it..

Guys, get mcafee or norton.. Although they often detect false positives, its the safest thing u can do.

EDIT: It wasnt the actual instantfags.. it was a link on here FROM it... so yeahy.

Dont click outside links
Malwarebytes free/pro is better, I've already deleted 40 hidden trojan horses.
Mcafee or Norton didn't do shit
norton stopped a virus from digital prodigy's pub hack which was a trojan.... so norton is good and macfee i heard is good as well.
Rofl Pixie I love your Signature.

Also dont download outside links DUH!!!
I clicked and downloaded the link Czar gave out and haven't been hacked yet.
You will be, clicking that link was a stupid ass move...
Quote Originally Posted by GridMaster View Post
You will be, clicking that link was a stupid ass move...
Been almost a week, nothing lmfao. BTW, what up with the points thing?
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
EXACTLY. Don't even click the outside link. Your infected once you click on it.
Eheh I clicked on one

But my antivirus blocked the connection.

QUICK EVERYONE GO DOWNLOAD AVAST 5 IT'S FREE AND IT BLOCKS THIS METHOD.
lol sucks for ppl who clicked it...
If you still have this nigga virus, leave me a message I got a easy way to remove it! Tutorial comming tomorrow.
Posts 16–30 of 102 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us