Warning Warning Warning

Posts 61–75 of 102 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Your funny, you clicked an OUTSIDE LINK. 1 that wasn't approved by staff.
GTFO then, nothing approved by me and my staff has got anyone affected.
WHEN you click an outside link thats not been pre-approved. You might as well download the first search that come from Frostwire named Virus.

/Facepalm
Haha, YOUR STAFF.... XD

soz for the people that trust the internet...
I remember some ass wipe put up a bot called minijail in the CS section. His name was docPep or something
lmao

Google virus.exe and download that
I've crashed about 5 computers I feel so bad...and one was my dad's and then my brother's then me...
If we have java turned off on our browser will it still download malware to our computers?
IDK I just know I've never had a virus on this notebook and none of my online accounts appear to be compromised
I've never gotten a virus on any computers because I'm not stupid...

Unless gorfag was a virus but idk
Thats why i dont click outside links
if there WAS an nx generator then nexon would sue tha **** out of the person


edit i finally got out of that choob position!!! wait now im a Newb -_-
Quote Originally Posted by nicoliz123 View Post
two of my accounts got hacked then after i got em back there banned this is my third account and my first one had almost 300 posts fml

Well its your lose you shouldn't off clicked outside link
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
1 Of my freind got this hell virus.

It can control your PC and change every setting.

Your pc is now a botnet.

I talked to the hacker through don's pc. He's using a proxy to hide his ip.

How he spread the virus is, when you click the link! BAM it downloads a java software and install it. Very very hard do remove.

Try use system restore if you're infected
In his case, somehow try to get the hacker to say what proxy he's using, tell the company that produces it, they have a log of the real IP. Get the real IP from them.

From there,

Counter-attack?

Call the FBI?

You pick.

I've done both, but I have to say if your computer is damaged, just call the FBI. o-o
Warning Warning Warning
wow
noobs should now this by nao
A 7k poster lost their account?
Fook...
Dumass virus people...
viruses r absolutely no fun at all... the problem with allowing/enabling java is that the download will kill you, and you computer, But going back and using system restore may not work... keep an 'off-site' backup, and dont forget to use an antivirus... (most are fail, but they do help alot...)

EDIT: and dont forget the links can lead anywhere...
Posts 61–75 of 102 · Page 5 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us