well i dont know then ive got a different error now you may as well go back to polyloader 2.1 as this one is buggy but look out for any updates
PolyLoader 3.0
does the old one still work as ud ?
it only says outdated and i have be using it and its fine
okay fair enough
can i have your steam ID so we could hack together sometime and what rank are you?
not work With vs2013
im using 2015 and it says "Compilation failed!"
same and link ur steam id ill add u
need to download
okay so it says faild to search and then when it does install it says failed to install and i added ur steam acc
Does it mean that I can now safely use polyhack 10.3? Because polyhack a long time is not updated, and people declare bans.
Regards, freezea
Regards, freezea
Hi everyone,
I will attempt to fix the current bugs tomorrow morning, I have been busy all night. I appreciate the constructive feedback!
I will attempt to fix the current bugs tomorrow morning, I have been busy all night. I appreciate the constructive feedback!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Counter-Strike 2 DiscussionsPolyloader ProblemsRE 14 Counter-Strike 2 HacksMerccy's PolyLoader 2.0
1,315 Counter-Strike 2 DiscussionsPolyLoader 2.0 not compilingLO 3 Counter-Strike 2 DiscussionsWho wants me to make a better version of Merccy's Polyloader tutorial video?? 8 Counter-Strike 2 Coding & ResourcesDevelopers guide to Merccy's PolyLoader
3
