Cannot Find DLL

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot Find DLL
When I download the Injecter and then try to extract or open it it tells me "cannot find DLL"

what do I do to make that work??
Put the DLL and the Injector in the same folder.
The DLL and the Injector must have to same name.
How do I do that?

Sorry, I am new
And I do not see a DLL File..
the give up on hacking wr
Ughh come on i need this to work
i have the same problem. i downloaded the injector but there is no dll file...
There always will be a dll file
A dll is a file that contains the code for the hack

An injector, Injects the dll into the game
Check your antivirus...specially macafee. If its macafee, then go to restore, files then find the dll. then restore. that should fix the problem.

Also, you can turn off the antivirus untill you inject then start warrock. Just turn it back on later on.
Maybe he downloaded only an injector without a dll.
Did you download a hack or an injector?
Quote Originally Posted by jorge View Post
Maybe he downloaded only an injector without a dll.
Did you download a hack or an injector?
Please
Don't bump old threads
/closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us