OfferingMINECRAFT SECURITY QUESTIONS CRACKER

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MINECRAFT SECURITY QUESTIONS CRACKER
Hello !

[LONG TERM PROJECT]

I need a guy who know how to crack: Security questions, or know how to crack migrated accounts !
I can pay a lot !
I want proofs about you are a real cracker, and not a scammer
The money you won can make 1 week to come, I hope you are patient !
I can pay around 50-150$ for each 3 questions cracked (3questions = 1account)
Never ask me about why I offer this job; just do it

Thank you, have a good day !
Nothing is impossible.
All is possible.
Well to do this, one doesn't have to be cracker, being cracker actually has nothing to do with this at all... The only way to get past that is either guessing or hacking the whole mojang website and somehow getting it out of the database but honestly, those who can do that probably wont do something like this.
Also it is everything not "All is possible".
And of course, possible yes but likely? Not a bit
Yea, but I'm still searching, thx u
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us