FULL SCREEN

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
FULL SCREEN
hello i heard many choobs asking how to make full screen well here it is LOL


right click on crossfire icon then u see full screen etc. change that LOL thank me plz
wow your smart.


















...NOOT!
Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
wow your smart.


















...NOOT!
I KNO IM SMART BUT THIS WILL HELP MOST OF CHOOBS N THERE SPAMMING
it doesn't work! everybody knows this!
Quote Originally Posted by teun95 View Post
it doesn't work! everybody knows this!
...............
they could have found this out through the help ticket
Thanks it didnt work!
stop spamming, U spammed HAHAHAHA u failed hard on this one mate!
What does this supposed to do?
it gives u...fullscreen and not windowed mode?thats what i think
Are you really this desperate for posts? :/
Oh...I see other post that it doesn't work :/.
OMG thanks too much!!!!
I got my crossfire minimized all the time even my sectret trick isn't working anymore!!!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us