PostCrossfire Hack X-trap Bypass?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Hack X-trap Bypass?
Here is a Crossfire Hack X-trap Bypass.
I downloaded it from a site but forgot where.
I know how to use it but it don't work.
You guys try it.
THIS IS NOT A KEYLOGGER!
I HAVE TRIED IT AND I STILL HAVE MY ACCOUNT BUT IT DOESN'T WORK!
I REPEAT NOT A KEYLOGGER!

1. Download
2. Extract to Desktop
3. Open; Run as admin if on Vista or 7
4. Type in username and password
5. Choose 1 or more boxes; Aimbot, Godmode, or Chams
5. Click start
6. Start Crossfire

See if it works guys because when I tried it on my XP and 7, it didn't work .
Trust me please because this is NOT a keylogger or a virus.
I just want you guys to try. If it doesn't work, forget it and delete it cause I am pi**ed off for keep on trying it and not working. So I want you guys to try.
Virustotal. MD5: d9c8dc8b6665d3b49c22e852cdc1e6cd Suspicious.Insight


Press thanks if I helped u!
the outside link is
m.e.g.a.u.p.l.o.a.d
not to break the rules
Try using one of the hot keys: F12, F10, Delete, or Insert
haah nooob. we here at mpgh do not download outside links! this is againts rules and is probably an account stealer or is completely fake! request/close please.
Alright, Close it please!
My mistake!
But listen, I am NOT LIEING!
It doesn't work but I want you guys trying it!
Quote Originally Posted by kamina View Post
It doesn't work but I want you guys trying it!
That makes no sense. Why the hell would we try it if it didn't work? I smell a virus.
Lol this is the same things tht happened with the zp hack
here what happened

A guy decompiled the File then got the scammers email then he cracked his password and we saw 4500 emails saying the Username and passwords

(I used some of the accounts and sold the guns that they bought with gp xD they must be really pissed xD!!!!)
Facepalm
no outside links
gtfo asshole

lmfao
ok i heard ur posts
1. this isnt a virus
2. i want u guys to try it so i can see if it works on YOUR computers
3. this isnt a keylogger
guys i dont steal accounts
i already have a main that is a good acc
MP.Extreme
im gd wit ma acc, why would i wanna steal some1's acc?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?