[Release]Crossfire Hacks X-trap bypass.

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Crossfire Hacks X-trap bypass.
Ok guys I've been recievng messages about my bypass here's how I do it.

First 4 lines for you:

DWORD WINAPI Bypass(LPVOID)
{
while (!HookD3D())
Sleep(100);


Thank me I might teach some of you.
I'm very new how will i put this in my dll?
Thanks..
Thanks for all the efforts idol.. your not selfish compare to other coders..
Quote Originally Posted by Noahsowns View Post
I'm very new how will i put this in my dll?
What a noob!



Also DO NOT POST THIS PUBLICLY Z8GAMES WILL PATCH IT REALLY FAST!! PM IT
Can someone give me the link for Xbyss x-trap please
Quote Originally Posted by Bistoouri View Post
Can someone give me the link for Xbyss x-trap please
There is no link for that learn C++ and make one.
Yeah behavior I reported it.
hmmm... hook lauwy need that D

now i can code more but my laptop is missing can't code
bypass x-trap?.... but old hack is still working.... but not the box?,,, is this a bypass for d3d?... or any memory hacks?,,...
It's multi-bypass try to guess the code.
i thanked u pls give me rest of the code..... i know how to make dll with given code but dunno how to imply that in game so explain me briefly my mail id is getganapathy@gmail.com ....... thanks in advance
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?