AHK problem..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AHK problem..
Hello i have problem with every ahk script. When i'm on desktop it works but when i join in game ( CS:GO ) stop working. Even if i join in server dont work.. I tried with 3-4 different scripts - same result. I tried to restart PC, older version of AHK and everything. I tried to switch to window mode and then works but i cannot play under window mode.
//Moved to the correct section
As you stated yourself, it works in windowed mode, for your viewing pleasure you can also use windowed-fullscreen mode
also put m_rawinput on 0
If you are using something like color triggerbot then you have to play in windoweddowed fullscreen mode. But if your script has dllcalls just enable raw input and start script as administrator. (MouseMove or Click does not work with m_rawinput 1)
So.. I tried to run CS:GO like administrator and script like administrator. When i join the game everything is working perfectly in game menu but when i join server it works but veeeeeeery slow.. I mean it is recoil script and it starts about 2-3 seconds after i shoot and it's kind a laggy.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?