SmileCrossfire VS Combat Arms

PollWhich game do you like better?
41 votes
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Crossfire VS Combat Arms
Hi guys, I've been playing Combat Arms for a while now.
Yesturday, my friend came up to me and started ranting about Crossfire being so great.
So now, I'll ask MPGH.
Which do you guys like the best?

I'll give you guys some shots.

Crossfire

[IMG]http://randomgamenews.files.*********.com/2008/10/crossfire20080920_0031.jpg[/IMG]
and
[IMG]http://g.image*********/0293/crossfire.jpg[/IMG]

Combat Arms


and


lol didn't block any of the name out. They're on ING anyways
Counter strike.

Its called a real game.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Counter strike.

Its called a real game.
a mfoking old and forgotten one, like GOD
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Counter strike.

Its called a real game.
What he said. Real game people don't cry/kick when you get two hs. Also if you play css you fail if you don't get a HS ever kill.
CF looks gay
Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
CF looks gay
Counter Strike.

" Fire in the Hole! "


FLASHBANG! RUSH IN WITH TMP/MAC10!!!





too bad i got bored of it. lol
cross fire seems pretty good graphics
I still think 2 of the best are A.V.A and Combat Arms. I play others but only because I ranked so high in them I wouldn't want to throw them away. When I first heard of Combat Arms I thought it was going to be gay but it's actually very easy to pick up and rather addicting.
combat arms
why?
all the 1337 mods we have, plus a soon to be better load screen:

(note, its not done yet ;P)
Crossfire is just a free /generic version of CounterStrike in my opinion
Combat Arms is just gay because of all the hacks,
but CA is rather addicting and really entertaining
If the hacks can settle down in CA and the crybabies,
then i'd love it
But if it wasn't for CA hacks, most of MPGH members wouldn't be here.
and CA is easily moddable
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Crossfire is just a free /generic version of CounterStrike in my opinion
Combat Arms is just gay because of all the hacks,
but CA is rather addicting and really entertaining
If the hacks can settle down in CA and the crybabies,
then i'd love it
But if it wasn't for CA hacks, most of MPGH members wouldn't be here.
and CA is easily moddable
Why can't Nexon just patch chams/boxes, I don't care if they use no recoil and no spread.
quality on ca is way better than crossfire.
Did you put this in the Crossfire Section as well? If you only put it here, then this Section will only vote for CA.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?