General Hacking Questions

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
General Hacking Questions
Internal and External
(just noticed this in the titles of some released hacks)

Injectors and No Injectors
(Do all hacks have them? Is it best to onlys ones with/without?)

What is a Resolver
(Heard someone talk about it in a match)

Where do I go to see updates on a released hack?
(In case it is Detected, where can I find out? I have noticed a lot of the OP saying its released get locked after it is approved)


answers would be appreciated for a noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Revenge4gaming View Post
Internal and External
(just noticed this in the titles of some released hacks)

Injectors and No Injectors
(Do all hacks have them? Is it best to onlys ones with/without?)

What is a Resolver
(Heard someone talk about it in a match)

Where do I go to see updates on a released hack?
(In case it is Detected, where can I find out? I have noticed a lot of the OP saying its released get locked after it is approved)


answers would be appreciated for a noob.
I'll try to answer these with my limited knowledge.

Internal and External:
An internal cheat runs inside of your game, it kinda is what it sounds like, it's internal and is operated from in-game.
External cheats are the opposite, it runs outside of your game and is operated from out-of-game.

I am not an expert so I do not know if whether a cheat is external or internal affects much.

Injectors and No Injectors:
Not all hacks have to be injected. Certain file types require an injector to work. One example is .dll files.
Cheats that don't require injectors are usually .exe's.

Resolver:
Not really sure what this guy was going for, unless he's talking about resolvers such as skype resolvers which people can use to get ips.

To see updates just check the thread?
Thank you! Now to find out wether external or internal have a different chance of being detected.

Same with injectors. Does a cheat with exe rather than dll have different chances of being detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Revenge4gaming View Post
Thank you! Now to find out wether external or internal have a different chance of being detected.

Same with injectors. Does a cheat with exe rather than dll have different chances of being detected.
No they don't, because all cheats read/write memory so they both do the exact same thing.

But when you inject something with a popular injector like Extreme Injector while having CS:GO open you will untrusted, so be careful.
The resolver is used in Hacks vs Hacks.
In CS:GO when someone uses anti-aim (spinbot) he probably has an fake angle, that means that he may be spinning from your point of view but his hitbox (actual angle) is looking backwards so it's harder to hit him.
So here comes the resolver to rescue, as the name says it all, it resolves the actual angle of a player so it's easier kill him.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?