SolvedProblem With Orape, Please Help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Problem With Orape, Please Help
So I was playing rotmg using the orape client and now whenever I open the game it's just a black screen and sometimes the loading screen comes up. This started happening because while playing I always make it a full window so I can see more, but then the orape menu that opens when you click F1 is always smaller. But today I was playing and I opened the menu and accidentally clicked something and it made the menu the size of my computer screen instead of the small little box it usually is. So I tried going through the settings to fix it and I saw and option that said full screen. I clicked on it and it made it even worse. The menu, if you could see the whole thing, would have been about 4-5 times as large as my screen, so i couldn't change any of the settings at this point and then the game froze and crashed. Now I can't open the client and I have no idea how to recent my orape client without being able to open it.

Thank you to anyone who can help me
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us