Memory Editing rust?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Memory Editing rust?
How exactly can I memory edit Rust? Cheat Engine doesn't seem to work...
It's an online game my dude! think of it as trying to use cheat engine to give yourself more gold in runescape or wow or something VERY impossible as it's server sided.

Most cheats are coded in c# or c++ and are run in kernel or a driver-level to be able to not be detected by EAC/
Don't have cheat engine running when rust is. EAC will pick that up. Also it's all server side. Very hard to memory hack.
Yeah obviously I´m not going to use it to change how much stone I have lol.

I need something so I can find the pointers/offsets.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us