Voice Chat
I had this idea for about 4 days in my head and I was worndering if others would like it, so, here it goes.
I was thinking about adding some kind of voice chat for guilds and for realm, where everyone could talk just using a hotckey (hotckey that is set in options), and in a radius of 20. You could also chat in private just like /tell , so you can trade in an easy way. Another cool thing would be talk to others in external worlds, like you are in vault, and the one who you are talking with is in realm or in a dungeon. In my opinion this would be cool for pservers and prod, and for someone that realy knows client stuff and server sided stuff, wouldn't be too hard.

I was thinking about adding some kind of voice chat for guilds and for realm, where everyone could talk just using a hotckey (hotckey that is set in options), and in a radius of 20. You could also chat in private just like /tell , so you can trade in an easy way. Another cool thing would be talk to others in external worlds, like you are in vault, and the one who you are talking with is in realm or in a dungeon. In my opinion this would be cool for pservers and prod, and for someone that realy knows client stuff and server sided stuff, wouldn't be too hard.

