Noob RS3 Account, 5 yrs old with legendary blazehound pet & fire cape
DETAILS: account is over 5 years old with 23,500 loyalty points and 27 RuneCoins; the only items are skull sceptre, vampyrism aura, Dragon Armadylean token (from the Bird and the Beast), Fire cape, blood amulet of fury, pneumatic gloves, steadfast boots, ring of death, corrupted defender (from Barrows), dragonbone upgrade kit, sign of life, and an onyx.
BAN STATUS:
SUMMARY:
COMPLETED QUESTS:

PROOF OF ACC:
LEGENDARY PET:
PAYMENT: Want $25 Paypal. Account will come with bank pin and I will change the email to one of your choosing.
I am not willing to go first. However, we can arrange to have a middlemen from this forum after agreeing to a price.
Skype: https://**********.com/addskype?therolandchin555
BAN STATUS:
SUMMARY:
COMPLETED QUESTS:
PROOF OF ACC:
LEGENDARY PET:
PAYMENT: Want $25 Paypal. Account will come with bank pin and I will change the email to one of your choosing.
I am not willing to go first. However, we can arrange to have a middlemen from this forum after agreeing to a price.
Skype: https://**********.com/addskype?therolandchin555

