QuestionC++ Injector Project with budget

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Injector Project with budget
Hello,

I wrote a injector/loader for myself for giving my hack to my mates.

I trust them but I still want to make my project secure.
So I dont want to download to DLL to their PCs. I want to manual map the DLL to desired process. The DLL is in my server, encrypted.

Money isnt an issue for me and Im willing to pay if someone is able to help me. I tried hiring guys from freelancer.com but they dont know anything about game hacking or DLL injections.

If you want details and you believe that you can do this task, please add me on skype "mtastyle" for details.

Thanks a lot.
Well putting it on a server won't actually make anything undetected since you are still going to end up injecting it which is the thing that causes detection (Just saying 'cause I've seen other people that think this). But if you want to do it for other reasons you can just use some very simple functions on MSDN to download and save the DLL in %temp% then use it from there.
Quote Originally Posted by Tightmarrow View Post
Well putting it on a server won't actually make anything undetected since you are still going to end up injecting it which is the thing that causes detection (Just saying 'cause I've seen other people that think this). But if you want to do it for other reasons you can just use some very simple functions on MSDN to download and save the DLL in %temp% then use it from there.
He doesn't want to do that.

With some simple googling you'll find examples on how to download a file from a web request, then inject the DLL from memory. This won't make your hack undetectable, but it will help keep it undetected longer.
Quote Originally Posted by Tightmarrow View Post
Well putting it on a server won't actually make anything undetected since you are still going to end up injecting it which is the thing that causes detection (Just saying 'cause I've seen other people that think this). But if you want to do it for other reasons you can just use some very simple functions on MSDN to download and save the DLL in %temp% then use it from there.
Thanks for your reply, my concerns aren't based on fear of detection as the hack is written from scratch and well protected itself. I can easily download it and save it to %temp% with my current knowledge but my point is; I don't want people accessing the DLL file from disk. It is easy to check the %temp% folder or any other folder for that matter. That's why I want to download it to memory and inject it from there, thus making it harder to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimboso View Post
He doesn't want to do that.

With some simple googling you'll find examples on how to download a file from a web request, then inject the DLL from memory. This won't make your hack undetectable, but it will help keep it undetected longer.
Thanks for your reply man, I did found some projects but after some point, I cant follow the code, they don't have enough examples, I just need to load the DLL without saving it to the hard drives, unfortunately, I still couldn't find a freelancer or anyone to help me for this matter. Mind giving me your contact info for any guidance, I cant PM. Thanks again
Quote Originally Posted by muhammed53 View Post
Thanks for your reply, my concerns aren't based on fear of detection as the hack is written from scratch and well protected itself. I can easily download it and save it to %temp% with my current knowledge but my point is; I don't want people accessing the DLL file from disk. It is easy to check the %temp% folder or any other folder for that matter. That's why I want to download it to memory and inject it from there, thus making it harder to access it.


Thanks for your reply man, I did found some projects but after some point, I cant follow the code, they don't have enough examples, I just need to load the DLL without saving it to the hard drives, unfortunately, I still couldn't find a freelancer or anyone to help me for this matter. Mind giving me your contact info for any guidance, I cant PM. Thanks again
Yeah you can add me on skype, just search for nimboso.
Quote Originally Posted by muhammed53 View Post
Thanks for your reply, my concerns aren't based on fear of detection as the hack is written from scratch and well protected itself. I can easily download it and save it to %temp% with my current knowledge but my point is; I don't want people accessing the DLL file from disk. It is easy to check the %temp% folder or any other folder for that matter. That's why I want to download it to memory and inject it from there, thus making it harder to access it.
Since you're looking for security against cracking manually mapping it isn't going to be enough. When you've injected it into the process it is still easily obtainable by dumping the memory to disk. You're going to have to go deeper if you want to make it harder to dump it.
Added you man
Quote Originally Posted by ERGaergaergaergaergearg View Post
Since you're looking for security against cracking manually mapping it isn't going to be enough. When you've injected it into the process it is still easily obtainable by dumping the memory to disk. You're going to have to go deeper if you want to make it harder to dump it.
Im removing all PE header related info, destroying module header, disabling thread library calls and checking for some debuggers atm. It should give people some little obstacles, not that they would try to crack btw. Im giving it for free to them and not planning to sell anyways since they are people I know. But its more like a hobby for me. I want to go further since I have come this far tbh :P Trying out possibilites, any directions you would suggest me? Thanks for the interest and replies btw.
Quote Originally Posted by muhammed53 View Post
Added you man

Im removing all PE header related info, destroying module header, disabling thread library calls and checking for some debuggers atm. It should give people some little obstacles, not that they would try to crack btw. Im giving it for free to them and not planning to sell anyways since they are people I know. But its more like a hobby for me. I want to go further since I have come this far tbh :P Trying out possibilites, any directions you would suggest me? Thanks for the interest and replies btw.
The anti-crack methods you listed above is not enough against more experienced crackers. Unless you have some amazing never seen anti-debugging method I can simply intercept the code flow by setting a breakpoint right after you've injected the dll into the process. By doing that the process has yet to been able to execute the code to remove the dll's PE header meaning that the dll is sitting nicely and waiting to get dumped cleanly. One quick thing that will annoying crackers would be to remove the PE header through the injector as well as in the dll itself. It still won't stop them but another obstacle to get through is more annoyance for the cracker. There are a couple of known methods to prevent dumping although I'll leave that for you to figure out / find.

However, if an experienced cracker would succeed to dump the dll you could prevent other injectors from successfully injecting it into a process. In other words, you'd make the dll only compatible with your injector. There are different methods to accomplish this but the most known methods would be to use a custom entrypoint that your injector calls as well as using a mutex to ensure that your injector was the one that injected the dll.
Quote Originally Posted by muhammed53 View Post
Thanks for your reply, my concerns aren't based on fear of detection as the hack is written from scratch and well protected itself. I can easily download it and save it to %temp% with my current knowledge but my point is; I don't want people accessing the DLL file from disk. It is easy to check the %temp% folder or any other folder for that matter. That's why I want to download it to memory and inject it from there, thus making it harder to access it.


Thanks for your reply man, I did found some projects but after some point, I cant follow the code, they don't have enough examples, I just need to load the DLL without saving it to the hard drives, unfortunately, I still couldn't find a freelancer or anyone to help me for this matter. Mind giving me your contact info for any guidance, I cant PM. Thanks again
Try LoadLibraryFromMemoryW and LoadLibraryIntoMemoryW from CRemoteLoader
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?