WTBSnapchat Spectacles

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Snapchat Spectacles
Who has the hook up?! needs to go to a reship adress!
I can pay with paypal, btc or skrill
Quote Originally Posted by LilYachty View Post
Added you on skype:

Here's our thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1229366
No add on skype also 75$ is pretty steep for 1 pair of spectacles. I think i'll pass bro since i'll be ordering a lot of them it will cost me a lot more in the end.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaydoe View Post
No add on skype also 75$ is pretty steep for 1 pair of spectacles. I think i'll pass bro since i'll be ordering a lot of them it will cost me a lot more in the end.
I can go down in price for bulk just add me on skype so we can talk
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?