Can I Refund This?

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Try it from amazon maybe? Again don't do it on ebay as you can't really tell if it's a small or large company selling it. If you're ever selling something that's almost $1k I don't think you'd like it if someone scammed you.
Quote Originally Posted by edups yellow homie View Post
Try it from amazon maybe? Again don't do it on ebay as you can't really tell if it's a small or large company selling it. If you're ever selling something that's almost $1k I don't think you'd like it if someone scammed you.
I can't find anyone from Amazon thats ships here + its $600 USD only.
Quote Originally Posted by Minty._. View Post
I can't find anyone from Amazon thats ships here + its $600 USD only.
I would rather be shitposter than a piece of shit who scams off small businesses tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
I would rather be shitposter than a piece of shit who scams off small businesses tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by SKyNades View Post
pls no hurt me
BE QUIET BEFORE I HURT YOU
It seems like you really want to and the only way your gonna know is trying it yourself.
Lol, this kid is has been refunding shit for fucking months now. Dude you can end up going to jail if you keep on doing it. I suggest you actually get a fucking job and buy something, you peasant. ROFL.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol, this kid is has been refunding shit for fucking months now. Dude you can end up going to jail if you keep on doing it. I suggest you actually get a fucking job and buy something, you peasant. ROFL.
Kind of ironic seeing as how you have a thread selling refunding services. I don't think anyone has gotten into serious trouble yet. And let's be real, we don't come to User Market to be righteous and moral.
Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Kind of ironic seeing as how you have a thread selling refunding services. I don't think anyone has gotten into serious trouble yet. And let's be real, we don't come to User Market to be righteous and moral.
No sir, he actually came to user market place to scam ebay sellers. I seen several topics of him asking to refund his ebay items. Refunding from apple and individual is a big difference. Especially for a high amount thats close to 1k. As a result, fuck this kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
No sir, he actually came to user market place to scam ebay sellers. I seen several topics of him asking to refund his ebay items. Refunding from apple and individual is a big difference. Especially for a high amount thats close to 1k. As a result, fuck this kid.
Oh if that's the case, fuck this kid as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol, this kid is has been refunding shit for fucking months now. Dude you can end up going to jail if you keep on doing it. I suggest you actually get a fucking job and buy something, you peasant. ROFL.
hmm..a few months ago u were talking about refunding ebay? I rember u arguing about it with me. Im sorry im not trying to be a dick im just saying u were the opposite a month ago or so. I was saying this .
Quote Originally Posted by dogo69 View Post
hmm..a few months ago u were talking about refunding ebay? I rember u arguing about it with me. Im sorry im not trying to be a dick im just saying u were the opposite a month ago or so. I was saying this .
You completely failed to ignore the next post, rofl. You're cropping shit out to make your point, however, I said that refunding BUSINESSES ON ebay is DIFFERENT than PERSONAL SELLERS on there. I am guessing English is not your first language, hope you understand what I meant now.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Lol, this kid is has been refunding shit for fucking months now. Dude you can end up going to jail if you keep on doing it. I suggest you actually get a fucking job and buy something, you peasant. ROFL.
I haven't purchased anything or refunded anything

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
No sir, he actually came to user market place to scam ebay sellers. I seen several topics of him asking to refund his ebay items. Refunding from apple and individual is a big difference. Especially for a high amount thats close to 1k. As a result, fuck this kid.
I don't have any other threads asking for refunds from eBay. You filthy ****** making this shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by njknoijhbosdhbfo View Post
Oh if that's the case, fuck this kid as well.
Read above

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
Chances are he's not refunding from those because it's much harder to win against big companies on ebay apple products. I highly doubt its a big business. He just claims it is.
?i haven't refunded anything yet. let alone purchase anything
Does no one realize giant companies sell on eBay too?

Not every seller is poor old John Smith struggling to feed his family of 7 kids.

Best Buy, Target, Dell, Microsoft, etc. all sell huge quantities of items everyday on eBay

OP says it's a big company so miss me with all that self-righteous "mah small time seller" crap.
Quote Originally Posted by TLOP View Post
Does no one realize giant companies sell on eBay too?

Not every seller is poor old John Smith struggling to feed his family of 7 kids.

Best Buy, Target, Dell, Microsoft, etc. all sell huge quantities of items everyday on eBay

OP says it's a big company so miss me with all that self-righteous "mah small time seller" crap.
Chances are he's not refunding from those because it's much harder to win against big companies on ebay apple products. I highly doubt its a big business. He just claims it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Bigpete15 View Post
I'm not hating, but i am advising you don't do it.

Amazon are a multi billion, tax dodging company. I'm not saying Amazon deserve to be ripped off, but the effects on profits are negligible.

Unless you plan on ripping of a large well known business on eBay, please don't do it.

Even if you consider the business to be "Big" if it's not a well known one, then chances are it's run by 1 or 2 people and if everyone starts hitting them with refunds then that's going to genuinely effect profits and the livelihood of the owners.
You can't just say because they are a huge company, scamming them doesn't hurt them. Every company started from 0. Even though this company is now a 100000000, it doesn't make it right to scam them. Also, I don't use amazon (because its not in my country), but I'm fairly sure amazon and ebay are the same thing. Amazon has sellers, just like ebay. Asking for a refund from amazon, hurts the seller too.
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?