SolvedUsername Scraper

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Username Scraper
Hi!


After seeing all those usernames scraper in the Hack/Bot sections, but I don't understand a thing.

It gets the username for Op.gg or other similar sites.
But aren't connection username and ingame name different ?

Or I missed something ?


Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by nofire View Post
Hi!


After seeing all those usernames scraper in the Hack/Bot sections, but I don't understand a thing.

It gets the username for Op.gg or other similar sites.
But aren't connection username and ingame name different ?

Or I missed something ?


Thanks.
They are different, but something like 60% of accounts have the same username+summonername.
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
They are different, but something like 60% of accounts have the same username+summonername.
Ok thank you
Closed, assuming it is solved.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us