Slim's Combat Arms Texture Remover

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Slim's Combat Arms Texture Remover
Thanks Ugleh for the tutorials!



This one will let you browse for your CA Installation unlike
my CA Cleaner.


VirusTotal

VirScan


Edit - Forgot the Attachment XD
Slim's Combat Arms Texture Remover.zipattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
I need something to help me learn VB
We all start somewhere
Spammers, cleaners, and texture removers are great for starting out with VB. Unfortunately VB isn't great for starting out in hacking. Might want to consider putting VB on hold and begin learning C++. I think VB creates "lazy coders" but that's just my opinion. None of this is a shot at you. I've coded in B. Yes I'm old but not that old. I've been using VB for over a decade now and I do have a background in C languages. I wish I had learned C before VB. So that's the knowledge I can pass on to you.
Thanks for the info ROUGHS3X
You're welcome mate. Remember too that no matter how simple your release is most of the people who criticize it can't code themselves.
Omg, I love the UI & its Friendly. But, its true theres thousands of these.
No offence Rough, but you ARE old =D
Um, thanks. I'm 25. Last time I checked that's young enough to steal anyones girl and old enough to know how to bang her.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Um, thanks. I'm 25. Last time I checked that's young enough to steal anyones girl and old enough to know how to bang her.
LMAO! Nice one! "Old enought to know how to bag her"
seriously though i mean ive had friends that were 18/20etc and they'd go out and come home early from a date and i'd pick their girl up and take them out for a night of drinking and shaggin' lol girls just wanna have fun
yep, so ill never let someone tell me I'm old lol
COOL

Thank's man.

I'm going to start learning now...
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?