Microsoft Store Refund patched?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft Store Refund patched?
I placed my very first order on Microsoft Store online. It was a Surface Laptop ~$3k. After receiving the item on Friday last week, I called support and told them the box I received was empty. After putting me on hold, they said that I need to contact the carrier and they cannot do anything about this.
Does this mean Microsoft Store is not refundable? Any idea before I return this laptop?
should of got a refund and not been so cheap for an item of this price. did you sign I'm guessing? and what currier delivered it
Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
I placed my very first order on Microsoft Store online. It was a Surface Laptop ~$3k. After receiving the item on Friday last week, I called support and told them the box I received was empty. After putting me on hold, they said that I need to contact the carrier and they cannot do anything about this.
Does this mean Microsoft Store is not refundable? Any idea before I return this laptop?
Pay 10% ill refund it.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Pay 10% ill refund it.
PMed through skype
Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
I placed my very first order on Microsoft Store online. It was a Surface Laptop ~$3k. After receiving the item on Friday last week, I called support and told them the box I received was empty. After putting me on hold, they said that I need to contact the carrier and they cannot do anything about this.
Does this mean Microsoft Store is not refundable? Any idea before I return this laptop?
Sucks man, they never did this to me when I did the refund my self.
I did the didn't receive box since I didn't sign and it took hella weeks to get it refunded, first few weeks because they gave me the wrong tracking number so 2 weeks or more wasted on just trying to find the correct tracking number, cause I couldn't just tell them, Hey I didn't receive the item even though it says delivered because the tracking number never showed it. So after those weeks of them giving me the right tracking number, I spent more weeks on them filing a claim with UPS, which finally I got my refund after UPS approve the claim.

This is what you can do with microsoft, tell them you contacted UPS and that they told you that they can't do nothing since the box was delivered. And that it's between the receiver and sender, try to get a hold of a manager and tell them the problem that the box came empty, the manager will help you more.
Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Sucks man, they never did this to me when I did the refund my self.
I did the didn't receive box since I didn't sign and it took hella weeks to get it refunded, first few weeks because they gave me the wrong tracking number so 2 weeks or more wasted on just trying to find the correct tracking number, cause I couldn't just tell them, Hey I didn't receive the item even though it says delivered because the tracking number never showed it. So after those weeks of them giving me the right tracking number, I spent more weeks on them filing a claim with UPS, which finally I got my refund after UPS approve the claim.

This is what you can do with microsoft, tell them you contacted UPS and that they told you that they can't do nothing since the box was delivered. And that it's between the receiver and sender, try to get a hold of a manager and tell them the problem that the box came empty, the manager will help you more.
If I paid through Paypal, do you think I can win Paypal dispute if I sign for it and package is empty?
Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
If I paid through Paypal, do you think I can win Paypal dispute if I sign for it and package is empty?
Just use the public method why chargeback?
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Just use the public method why chargeback?
No, that's risky as fuck
Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
No, that's risky as fuck
I just did it for 1.3k order, in 5 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
I just did it for 1.3k order, in 5 minutes.
Oh sorry misunderstanding, I already did the public method (empty box) and failed
Quote Originally Posted by mtuan93 View Post
Oh sorry misunderstanding, I already did the public method (empty box) and failed
we can try for 10%
anyone know if this shit is possible for UK?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?