WTBFitbit Aria SE SERVICES

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Aria SE SERVICES
pm me your price

skype : ******jigsumpgh
bumppppppppppppp
You after anything other than Arias?
only aria .. i have the rest

thanks anyway
bump[ppppppppppppppppppp
It doesn't matter if it comes with the wristband right?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
It doesn't matter if it comes with the wristband right?
yeah , can u do it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
It doesn't matter if it comes with the wristband right?
Wristband? Aria is a weighing scale.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsu View Post

yeah , can u do it ?
Quote Originally Posted by 350zee View Post
Wristband? Aria is a weighing scale.
I thought the title said Alta kek, I read this late at night sorry
aww.. no one can do it ?
I plan to try this tomorrow.. I'll check back on whether or not it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Strident View Post
I plan to try this tomorrow.. I'll check back on whether or not it works.
did you tried? SE succceed? if then I need a Aria too. got an aria account also
Thanks, let me know
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?