Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]

Posts 16–30 of 1,304 · Page 2 of 87
Is this detectable or can you use it at will?
And now the money and the player stats is already safe?
Awesome!
Thank you Mike. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

Is there a way to KillAllPeds from script?
Quote Originally Posted by Dirtrider3 View Post
Thank you Mike. Your hard word is very much appreciated!

Is there a way to KillAllPeds from script?
i really had tried it my Friend xD but it was too close for me. I will not wait so long anymore then i update again, because i still have some functions where i didn't found the time to put it yet and the Script Engine really need an big update, so i'm very sorry to say no for it but by Hotkey will work, so you can tricks something

it's F8, so you can use:
Code:
call('SendKey', '119');
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
...
it's F8, so you can use:
Code:
call('SendKey', '119');
This does the job just fine. Thanks!!
Hello im new here how i install mod menú and use it ? thanks nice work
Quote Originally Posted by Lugious View Post
i've founded a fix for those who got "access violation" - you need to unblock(right-clicking and use the Unblock button in the properties) ALL downloaded files(menu,config, and every file in "Scripts")
What do you mean "Unblock button"?
How do we fix the access violation that keeps popping up?
"access violation"... and i can't find any unblock buttons from right click -> properties
Quote Originally Posted by TTG v4 View Post
"access violation"... and i can't find any unblock buttons from right click -> properties
seems like he meant to turn off "write protection" in the checkbox

btw I deleted
Code:
<!-- <Entry action="toggle_mobile_radio" type="toggle">Mobile Radio</Entry> -->
from menu.xml and it works now after GTA ist started!
I deleted the line and the mod opens but it crashes my game when I use it. How do you please?

- - - Updated - - -

The mod shortcut has disappeared
please help me.

I have clean line mobile radio and the mod opens.
But when I use it my game closes directly and the pink mike logo turns white and no longer works.

Please help thank you
Good work mike, especially no radar. But for me teleport isnt working anymore (I stand still, push TP and try to move but always end up in my start location) and acceleration and other things on vehicle dont work either.
I can not open the program every time I open and click on gta in window mode it simply closes itself
Quote Originally Posted by Lugious View Post
i've founded a fix for those who got "access violation" - you need to unblock(right-clicking and use the Unblock button in the properties) ALL downloaded files(menu,config, and every file in "Scripts")
This didn't work for me. Still getting access violations despite doing this step to all files that have been downloaded.
Posts 16–30 of 1,304 · Page 2 of 87
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?